|1. People will visit your web site to get the free valuable |
2. Advertise your products or services in the e-book.
3. You will become known as an expert on the subject
of the e-book.
4. Offer the e-book as a free bonus for purchasing one of
your products or services.
5. Allow other people give away the e-book to increase
visitors to your web site.
6. Gain new leads by having people sign up and give their
contact information before they can download your e-book.
7. The word "FREE" is the most appealing word on the
8. Conduct market research asking people to fill out a
survey before getting the e-book.
9. Make money selling advertising space in the e-book.
10. Give away the e-book as a special gift to your current
customers letting them know you appreciate their business.
11. Gain free advertising by submitting the e-book on
12. Make money selling the reprint rights to people who
would like to sell the e-book.
13. Make money cross promoting the e-book as a free
bonus with other people's products or services.
14. Increase subscribers to your e-zine by giving away the
e-book as an incentive to subscribe.
15. Give away the e-book to people that join your affiliate
E. D. Zuck is the owner and operator of 10 Dollar Specials - Your Source For Quality Software & Ebooks At Discounted Prices, as well as captez.com - A Unique Source For Web Related Content, Software, and Ebooks.
Link Exchanges - What they can do for your business (PART 2)
If you haven't read (part 1), please go here: http://www.smartads.info/articles/le/10.html
TO AUTOMATE OR NOT TO?
For those of you who are trying to figure out if you should use an automated link promoter or just simply doing everything...
4 Simple Secrets for NetMarketing Success
Starting an internet based business when you have zero marketing experience is, to say the least, bewildering. I speak from personal experience as I started out with no specialized knowledge. I gradually weaved my way through what seemed like...
Submitting Your Site To The Open Web Directory: Some Dos And Don’ts
One of the most important steps in any site’s publicity campaign is the submission to the Open Web Directory (http://www.dmoz.org) as this directory provides search results for many of the most important search engines and online portals....
Google's Next Big Move
November 2003 might go down in history as the month that Google shook a lot of smug webmasters and search engine optimization (SEO) specialists from the apple tree. But more than likely, it was just a precursor of the BIG shakeup to come.
10 Tips for Writing Effective Web Copy
On the Internet programmers and designers rule, not the writer. Yet words drive targeted traffic to your site, carry content, make the sale, convey marketing messages, persuade people to buy and make the difference between your site’s success or...