|Top 10 Things to make your next company meeting more exciting Part 2 |
10. Slowly slump in your seat. When you are about to fall off the chair, suddenly straighten up and apologize profusely.
9. Remove your shoes and socks. Lay your socks on the table, turn each one inside out, and inspect them carefully. If anyone says anything, tell them "doctor's orders."
8. Roll your eyes at almost everything the boss says. If addressed directly, adopt a cowering posture and stammer pitifully as you reply. Ask that he or she "not hurt you anymore."
7. Every so often, duck under the table. Stare in horror. Pop back up and look real scared.
6. Take your temperature every so often with a candy thermometer.
5. Bring a hand puppet, preferably an animal. Ask it to clarify difficult points.
4. Play a game of jacks on the conference table. Explain that it helps you concentrate.
3. At opportune times, stick an inhaler in your ear. Inhale deeply.
2. During a meeting, each time the boss makes an important point, (or at least one he/she seems to consider important), make a little noise like you are building up to an orgasm.
1. Distribute free condoms before or after the meeting while saying, ďYou can never be too safe.Ē
Have your own Top 10 List or something else to make a meeting more exciting, submit to OfficeComedy.com and Share it with the world.
About the Author
Your source for Office related humor. pictures, Business Humor, jokes, and articles.
I hate my computer and other inspirational thoughts
The New Year has not started out very well for Yours Truly. After the first day of the new year, my life went south for the rest of the winter. All I can say is, I hope it has a wonderful winter, and don't forget to write. Speaking of writing, I...
Funny Movie Quotes
Austin Powers 2 Austin: I don't care if he is a fat bastard Felicity. You don't kick a man in the pills. It's just not cricket. City Slickers Quote Page Mitch: You know that's such a lovely image... "fuck her brains out." It ranks right up there...
The day my computer died
Iíve always been a skeptic when it comes to technology, especially computers and the Information Age. I used to think it was crazy how people would put their total faith into a machine, some even more so than in their faith in humanity. Human beings...
Sahib and His Universal Relations
1. Sahib is English (The Master) 2. Sahibís Godfather - German (The Anglo-Saxon Connection) 3. Sahibís Friend - American (As they often go out together to drop bombs) 4. Sahibís rival-cum-enemy - French (Whom Sahibís the most jealous with) 5....
Office Space Movie Quotes
Worst Idea Award Tom: It's a Jump to Conclusions Mat. You see... You have this mat with different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO. Straight-Shooter Award Peter: You see Bob, it's not that I'm lazy it's that I just don't care. ...