|1. Sahib is English (The Master) |
2. Sahibís Godfather - German (The Anglo-Saxon Connection)
3. Sahibís Friend - American (As they often go out together to drop bombs)
4. Sahibís rival-cum-enemy - French (Whom Sahibís the most jealous with)
5. Sahibís Son - Australian (Who is so similar to Sahib)
6. Sahibís Daughter - New Zealander (Whoís Papaís girl)
7. Sahibís Disciple - South African (Whoís learnt racism from Sahib)
8. Sahibís (often mistreated) Brother - Scottish (Whom Sahibís smartly united with)
9. Sahibís Sister - Canadian (Whoís managed to maintain her relationship with Sahib)
10. Sahibís Wife - Welsh (Whom Sahibís politically married with)
11. Sahibís Girlfriend - Spanish (Whom Sahib flirts with)
12. Sahibís Mistress - Northern Irish (Whom Sahibís claimed as his own for sheer enjoyment)
13. Sahibís Manufacturer - Japanese (Who makes cars for Sahib)
14. Sahibís Guineapig - Iraqi (Whoís a victim of Sahibís research on warfare)
15. Sahibís Spy - Pakistani (Who, of course, spies for Sahib)
16. Sahibís Teacher - Roman (Who taught Sahib how to rule the world)
17. Sahibís Coolie - Indian (Who told Sahib that he is Sahib)
About the Author
Living with Sahib
Guys Love What Women Don't
Remember last weekís column when I talked about that annoying little habit women have of wanting to eat food off a manís plate when theyíre out with one of us at a restaurant? Well, I had a certain lady write me an email in response, and she told me...
You Can Only Be A True Georgian If...
You know how to get the juice out of a honeysuckle. You get excited each and every time the Falcons make the playoffs, and you never get excited when the Braves do the exact same thing. You cuss the drive up to Atlanta, but you enjoy yourself...
Special Delivery! Tips for Improving Your Humor
Delivering humorous speeches involves a lot more than simply having good material. Take some time to incorporate these tips into your presentations and watch the fun and laughter factors rise. In Fun Sigmund Freud wrote: "The most favorable...
GOING BONKERS WITH BAUBLES, BERRIES & BELLS
Copyright The Quipping Queen 2005. GOING BONKERS WITH BAUBLES, BERRIES & BELLS --Or, Beware of BlackBerries, Cellphones and Laptops!-- If state-of-the-art "wireless technology" has given birth to such tawdry taskmasters as BlackBerries,...
Seinfeld Episode - The Chairs
Seinfeld The Chairs Prologue: Jerry: Coffee is a miraculous drink. Just think of the miraculous chain of events that had to take place to create this beverage. Somewhere, somebody had to figure out to take Coffee beans, burn them in a fire for...