Candig Mini Diggers are the right choice for Landscapers, Builders, Hobby Farmers, or anyone doing small building works on a regular basis. If you need the competitive edge for your digging needs, including anything from footings for retaining walls, to planting trees or installing water lines.
The Candig CD11 model tows easily with a small car, quad, or even pushed by hand. At only 840 pounds, the ultra mini excavator causes little damage to surrounding lawns or other sensitive areas. At the same time, you will be pleased with the 2600 pounds of break-out force generated by the 5.5 horse power Honda engine.
Four free accessories add great value and versatility to your investment. Use your free access wheels to allow your mini digger to slip through yard gates or doorways. The thumb allows you to pick up rocks or logs and place them where you wish.
Every new Candig mini digger also comes with a second, 5 inch wide trenching bucket. The “ripper” makes tough digging easier. Considering all the great benefits offered, the CD11 is the right choice for all your landscaping needs. Treat yourself to a new Candig unit. Your back will thank you, and your family deserves the extra income it will generate in your business.
The difference between the CD11 and the CD11B is that the CD11B does not have a lot of the accessories and basics offered as standard equipment. It comes with a 2 inch towing hitch and safety chain, but is best suited for off-road use because it is not equipped with lights or fenders. The CD11B is ideal for small acreages.
Essentially, this is the same as the CD11B, except that it is bolted conveniently into the back of your small pick-up truck. There is no need to insure this as a trailer unit since it becomes part of your existing vehicle. The CD11T is ideal for the farm, or when digging in easily accessible areas. You can choose the basic CD11T which includes one digging bucket, or you can add a ripper, thumb and/or second digging bucket. The CD21T is ideal for the farm, or when digging in easily accessible areas, especially when more power is needed. You can choose the basic CD11T which includes one digging bucket, or you can add a ripper, thumb and/or second digging bucket
Need more power? The CD21 provides 3000 pounds of breakout force, and uses a 9 horse power Honda engine. Weighing 1200 pounds, the CD21 is capable of digging six feet deep through tough rocky ground with ease.
Enjoy all the benefits that the CD11 offers.....four free accessories add great value and versatility to your investment. Use your free access wheels to allow the CD21 to slip through yard gates. The thumb allows you to pick up rocks or logs and place them where you wish.
Every new CD21 also comes with an 8 inch wide trenching bucket. The “thumb” accessory allows you to dig through frozen or tough ground easier. Also standard with both models are travel lights, fenders and retractable tongue wheel. The CD21 also has a 6 inch power auger available. When power, digging depth and versatility are important, the CD21 is the right digging tool for your business. Your low investment amount will quickly pay for itself, and generate more profit for your business and family for many years to come.
A CD21B is the base model of the CD21, without the four accessories, or lights and fenders. Although it has a 2 inch trailer hitch, it is best suited for hobby farms, golf courses, or other applications where you do not need to transport it on the highway.
7 More Reasons to Choose a Candig Mini Digger
1. Great Value. Honda, Lowe, Lion and Casapa are some of the quality components that combine to make Candig a quality investment. Only the best of fabricating techniques are good enough for Candig, ranging from using ticketed welders, computer-guided cutting tools, to its powder-coated finish. Parts are machined for accuracy, and joints are protected with high quality bushings and grease fittings. The philosophy of Candig is to offer the end-user a product that they can rely on, because we know that your business depends on your tools.
2. Competitive Edge. Ask yourself.....Can your competition move their Mini Excavator into a basement? Can they tow it with a quad or push it by hand? Can they pass over sensitive areas like sprinkler systems, septic fields and lawns without causing more damage than good? Candig excavators are stable with their 78 inch wheel base, making them safe to operate on uneven ground.
3. Provide Security. For Your Family The bottom line is that you will be generating more income for your business/family from the time you invest in your Candig Mini Excavator.
4. Diversity. The CD11 and CD21 are not just digging tools. They come equipped with a thumb for picking up rocks and logs; access wheels to allow them to get into those tight spots; and a second, trenching bucket for installing water lines, electrical cables, etc. A “ripper” makes digging in tough ground easier. An auger and wood splitter are also available for the CD21.
5. Low Investment/High Return. Where else can you find a tool that is capable of generating more income for such a low investment amount? In addition, you do not need to invest in a trailer or larger truck to haul your Candig mini digger.
6. Recognition Plain and simple.....Candig is a smart investment. As an owner of a Candig Mini Excavator, you will be admired and recognized as an industry leader.
7. Be Free From Back Pain. Put your short handled shovel in the shed! From now on, you can relax and let Candig do all of your digging.....and it’s fun too!
The CD11 comes with two buckets. The first is 15 inches wide and has a capacity of about 2 cubic feet. The second, trenching bucket is only 5 inches wide and is ideal for installing cables or sprinkler systems. The CD21 also comes with two buckets. The first is 14 inches wide, and has a capacity of about 3 cubic feet. The second trenching bucket is 8 inches wide and is great for digging down 6 feet to install water lines.
The CD11 has access wheels that pin onto the Mini Excavator in seconds, allowing it to become 31 inches wide. They are sturdy, 8 inch steel wheels which allow you to push the Mini Diggers by hand, or use the hydraulic power to move it through those tight spots. The CD21 has a similar set of access wheels that can pin on quickly to allow the Mini Diggers to become only 29 inches wide.
The thumb is standard equipment with both the CD11 and CD21. It is a mechanical thumb that can be pinned in a retracted position for storage, and will always be available for use by quickly and easily re-pinning it into its work position.
The ripper is attached to the bottom of the trenching bucket, and allows CanDig to dig through frozen or tough ground easier. Wood Splitter Available with any model, the wood splitter uses a quick-connect to tap into the existing hydraulics.
Lee Coleman is the CEO of
New European Dealer for Candig
Lee Coleman now resides in the South of France. A serious internet marketer now promoting a new mini digger which can be towed behind a standard vehicle.
Finding Adventure In Little Things
We recently planted our saskatoon berry trees. I am sure those of you who live in Saskatchewan know exactly what I am talking about. For the 99.99999% of Internet readers who have never even heard of Saskatchewan, let alone of saskatoon...
How To Build A Waterfall
The number one, most asked question that I receive about water features is "How do I build a waterfall?"
The first advice I give is to visit natural waterfalls or at least look at photos. Don't try to memorize just how they look...just get a...
How To Conduct A Home Inventory
How To Conduct A Home Inventory
Name the brand and model of the television(s) in your house or apartment.
How much did your computer cost, and where did you purchase it?
What is the serial number on your camera?
Customer Service – the Real Estate Revolution
Traditionally, real estate has been viewed as a sales industry. But perceptions are changing. Agents around the country are coming to believe that the key to real estate success is service – not sales. Competition and technology now give...
Refining Your Area Rug Choice
As a Managing Partner of www.exquisiterugs.com , the question I am often asked, "What determines the quality of a rug?" While the question posed seems relatively simple it is broad in scope and indeed more complex. There are a number of factors...